Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Great Finds

iPhone White Casing and Holder, Bag Organizer
Tummy Butter, Celeteque Facial wash and moisturizer
Yes they are!

I sooo loved this white casing for our phones and the holder is so useful. we bought the case for 88 pesos and the holder for 66 pesos at Japan Store ang mura diba?


Palmer's Tummy Butter for 350 pesos. For my tummy to avoid Stretch Marks during and after pregnancy.

Celeteque Facial Wash and Moisturizer that we found on Mercury Drug Store while I'm buying my vitamins.
I switch from Cetaphil to this. also non-hypo allergenic and so far ok naman cyang gamitin. My husband used it too. :) hehe


The Bag Organizer is from Storage Solutions for 260 pesos (from 280 pesos nakatawad pa ako). Made of light weight material and doesn't add up to your bags weight...

No more messy things inside my bag. I actually bought this kasi I'm tired of the many 'mini' pouch that I used to hold my Stuff. and to protect my bag also, since white ang inside ng bag that I usually use for work.

More Closer look at the Bag Organizer

Before and After 

Thank you Cash and Carry... buti na lang malapit ka sa bahay namin... ^_^

No comments: