Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Surprises version 2

In relation to my post last year... I got another surprise this year

Sunday, April 27

Jep and I went to the mall last Sunday and to my dismay... lahat ng gusto ko wala!
So I ended up going home with nothing....

Monday, April 28

I told him that I will go out with friends for dinner, and we'll see each other at home.
He's quite late, he told me that he's still finishing up something... When he arrives he handed over his food so that I can prepare it for him. When I turn around, he had this Lacoste Paper Bag.. I knew it! Yun yung hinahanap ko na bag! I was soo excited I unpacked it... Then I saw another bag beside him... a Sperry paper bag... It feels like Christmas!!! 

I'm so happy.... I love it! and I appreciate all the effort... I am one spoiled wifey.

Lacoste Tote and Sperry Top-Sider
He just knows how to put smiles on my face. Feeling ko para akong bata habang sinusukat ang aking sapatos.

FYI. mahirap kasi akong hanapan ng shoes dahil sa aking napaka pihikang paa... kaya nga ang motto ko... if the shoes fits... buy it... then wear them happily. ^_^

No comments: