Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

PHOTO 101

I'm fascinated by wedding photographs lately... though I admit I'm not a pro when it comes to photography...
I just want to share some photos I took using my ring and jep's
I just randomly pick a book that is available at the pad
my creative instinct result to this
I hope I can attend photography lessons and do a wedding pictorial with love birds...
Do a photo-walk-shoot with colleagues and close friends.

***
Last week I attend one of my cousin's wedding
And Here are some of my snapshots:


is the bride not paying attention?
ang kulit ng bible bearer na ito... XD
first kiss as husband and wife
***

Sana maka attend din ako ng photography class... :)
Things that far different from my work. :)
***

Nicko mommy loves you!
Nicko is my d3000 btw. :)

2 comments:

sikoletlover said...

great things start from small beginnings ^_^ ganbare sis!

paolotte said...

thank u sis. :)