Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

CHANGE

If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living. 
-Gail Sheehy 


This quote make's me realize that...
Maybe we should really embrace change.
Learn from the past and start to move forward.
Most of the time we don't know what lies ahead 
...most of the things comes unexpected.


At first it was hard for me to accept every changes in my life, 
Maybe because I was so comfortable of what I have
and for what am I doing in my day to day life...


But then, I guess change is there to remind me
that I need to grow.
To grow and experience new things.
Experience new things and share them with others.
Sharing them with others makes memories.


***
There are changes in our group just recently...
Making me reunited with my long lost system support team mates.
I'll just look at the brighter side. :)

No comments: