Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Week 39

Went to my OB as per advised last saturday... My OB checked me and my baby via ultrasound. As per her baby is still ok good heartbeat but my amniotic fluid is already low but within range. I'm 2cm dilated but not yet in labor... 

She told me that she will induced labor tomorrow. Sa ayaw at sa gusto ko papaanakin na nya ako bukas... 
She gave me all the possible options but induced labor is still trial and error... 
I'm afraid that prolonged labor may stressed my baby so I'm kinda decided to have a C-Session. Baby weigh about 3.5 kilo and that adds up to my worry, with my build I'm afraid I doubt my self if I can still deliver her normally... 

As of this writing I am collecting all my thoughts and hopes for my baby... 
Gathering all the strength and courage that I need... We can do this!

I surrender everything to the Lord and He may guide and protect me all throughout... 

Tomorrow is D-Day. And I'm looking forward to have an entry about it... ;)

One thing I know for sure... Every pregnancy is different... 

No comments: