Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Week 35 - 37

So near yet so far... 

Started to work from home since May 2. 
Hubby and I decided that I should stay at their place while waiting for our D-Day. 

I miss my work place. And I wanted to give birth already... In short... Nakakainip! 

I'll be seeing my OB once every week since we're nearing the due date. 

I'm thankful for my understanding boss...
And for my supportive officemates. 

I'm also thankful for my super bait na inlaws... 

And ofcourse super uber thankful for my friends... Always there and guiding me every step of the way throughout my pregnancy... From Shopping List for baby up to packing my Hospital Bag... 

Lastly to my Loving Husband... Who loves me even at my worst... Thank You and I love you always... 
Love ko kayo ni baby girl... And most portant person(s) in my life... 
Thank you for everything... 


No comments: