Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Delivery Day

May 22, 2013

As advised by my OB we went to the hospital at 10am in the morning. I tried to relax my self and lift everything to God... All i can wish for is to Deliver the baby safely. 

I prefer CS over induced labor... Nangonti na ang panubigan ko... 

At the hospital my husband accomplished some forms for me, then I signed it. The nurses took my vitals and baby's heartbeat.

At 10:30am we are on my private room waiting for transfer to Operating Room. No more food intake as per the attending nurse... Even water... 

@11:00am they put on the IV. 
@12:30pm they transfer me to the operating room. My husband and my Mom walk with me and kiss me before I enter the OR. The nurse and midwife had me lie down on the operating bed/table... 
I was praying all the time... 

Then the anesthesiologist came... Then the pedia... Then I saw my OB before all became blurry and I somehow fall asleep but half awake... I can't feel my whole body except that I can twist and turn my head left-right, right-left... I know that they are operating on me... Everything else are bits of pieces... I can hear them talking...

@1pm the operation started. 
When I heard my baby cries I started to look for her, The anesthesiologist told me that I have given birth to my daughter... 

Just before I fall asleep I hear the Pedia talked to me and said that my baby is fine and is 2900grms. 

I was relieved... She's fine... And they are closing me... I can hear the nurses counting the operating room materials, cotton... etc... 

The next thing I new was that they are about to transfer me to my room...
But before I leave the OR the midwife shows me my daughter... i had a glimpse of her for the first time... 

Then I fall asleep...

***

I will be forever grateful and thankful to my ever supportive and loving husband...
To my mother and my brother noy, who was there for us... 

I appreciate my mother more!  





No comments: