Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Week 16-28 (late publish)

March 5, 2013 Marks my 28 weeks.

Feb 20, 2013, my last visit with my OB. The result of my HBA1C, says it is normal and I no longer need to see the Dietitian, as per my OB. but it shows that I have Beta-thalassemia and she advised me to see a hematologist. I was soo dismayed because of that and somehow happy to find out that my blood sugar was ok/normal. I just have to be careful with my sugar/carbo intake.

Feb 21, 2013 I seek help with our company OB and Doctor (for second opinion) since Beta-thalessemia is found in my blood and not with the baby, but there are risk that I may give her the same blood disorder since I am a carrier. The Company Doctor advised me to have a CBC before she refer me to a hematologist.
And up to now I haven't take the blood test yet (my bad). I was scheduled last Feb 25 (I'm 1 week over due). I'm afraid that they might find out another disorder or something. I just want to know if my baby is safe and healthy.

Baby kicks reminds me that I am not alone. I feel soo happy everytime I feel her. I can look at my tummy for hours and wait for that kick. Oh I love my daughter.

All I wanted is for my baby to be safe, and be healthy. That is what I am always praying... I cannot ask for more... :)




No comments: