Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Headache!

Yes I am.
While writing this blog my head is still aching.
I woke up this morning (around 5am) because my head is in pain, plus a severe back pain + cough.
I hate to wake up my husband, pag kasi nagising siya, for sure sira na ang tulog niya.

But I don't know what to do, i hurriedly look for my 'OMEGA' to put some.
I put some to my head and to my back and even sa tummy ko.

trivia: I have this habit of putting pain reliever every time I feel pain. and kapag nahihirapan akong makatulog.


Akala ko magiging ok na ako, pero HINDI. walang nagawa si manong omega.
I also tried 'SALONPAS', 'UNTOGMOLODON' and 'BIOGESIC' hoping it will ease the pain... but  still nothing. Sinamahan pa ng madalas na pag-s*ka, dahil sa pag-inom ko ng biogesic na walang laman ang tiyan.

I even ask my husband if he can massage my head, hoping that it will make me relax and I can go back to sleep. Pero wala rin, still I am in pain and I feel like crying. I even ask him to bring me to the nearest hospital.
Since it was already 7am I already take a bath, hoping that I'll feel better.
He prepare coffee for me. As I was drying my hair, I somehow feel better, baka ngayon lang umipekto ung biogesic, pero naman.... almost 3 hrs. I really wanted to take a nap, kaya lang I have this early meeting and I don't want to be late nor to take a Sick Leave.

I headed to the clinic at the office. And told the story to the Doctor.
He told me that I might be experiencing stress. I may be doing a lot of thinking and as I go to sleep my mind seems to still process those things.
He ended up giving me a Dolfenal for the pain and Solmux for my Caugh.

I wonder if this medicine can make me feel better.

The doctor advise me to visit him again after 2 days, if there are no progress at all.

He also advise me not to stress my self.

Now I'm wondering, what are those things that stressed me? hmmm...

Anyway, I'm hoping to feel better...

No comments: