Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One Morning at Pink Sisters

First time ko dito, and my friend told me that I can write my Prayers/Petition in a letter and then the sisters will pray for it.

I don't know what to expect at first, i was thinking of course of a church.

But when we get there, it was as if we're in different place. It was so holy... as we entered the chapel there are sister's at the altar praying then singing...
I had goosebumps when I heard them sing, they're angels sent from heaven...

In front of the chapel
I kneel and pray then I heard them sang, tear drops are about to fall from my eyes. With daddy Jep beside me and is praying with me I feel so blessed and lucky.

I headed to the left side of the church where you can find the papers and the envelop...
....there are no pen available so I have to head back to the car and look for one...


With the pen and the paper, I kneel and write my petition then drop it (to where it should be drop).
There's an arrow stating to drop it 'there'. It was as if it will go to heaven directly.


At home I asked my husband, why he doesn't write a letter and he replied, "You already did one... I know you'll write some for me" ^_^

It is one of my Best Mornings. :)

Some Snapshots with Nicko:






related post:
http://loqal.ph/travel-and-outdoors/2010/03/08/the-pink-sisters%E2%80%99-sanctuary-of-silence/

No comments: