Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

say a little pray'r for you

'My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being.  I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune.'
~Graycie Harmon

Friends, I would like to ask for all your prayers for my mother.
To give her more strength and will. To give her courage to overcome all the trials.

My mom will be having her operation tomorrow morning at Sacred Heart Hospital.
She was diagnose with myoma two weeks ago, without a second thought she would like to undergo the operation right away… (I really admire her)
Her ovary will be removed due to this.. (I don’t know all the details on how and why the need to remove it, all I know is that it was needed to be remove)

She may not be a perfect mother… But I could never ask for anyone but her.
She brings me to this world and gave me all the love and care a child would ever needed.
I love her, and she means so much to me.

We love You Nay… Be strong!
As we, your siblings, need to be strong for you too.

1 comment:

sikoletlover said...

hope she had a successful operation sis!

EXODUS 15:26 "... I am the Lord who heals you."