Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

you said goodbye, i said hello

You said Good Bye!
My favorite flats said goodbye already...
a vivacci shoes that i bought at et-em.

Sad to say nag pull-out na sila sa et-em at hindi ko na alam kung san pa ako makakabili ng vivacci shoes.

I love the brand kasi they have size 4 na flats.
Not like the other brand na pag size 4 e puro high heels.  and I am not a fan of high heels...

I say HELLO!
I found this last last weekend, when beeonebeetwo and I pass by Trinoma Mall.

One of the shoes that fit's well to my not soo big foot.

I heart the color, the fit and the brand...
I'm a super fan of nike shoes (na impluwensiyahan ako ni beeonebeetwo) hehe.

4 comments:

sikoletlover said...

kawawang flats! haha

paolotte said...

uu sis... labag man sa kalooban ko e tinapon ko na cya... wahaha.

Unknown said...

indi naman....

paolotte said...

alin ang hindi dadi... tinapon ko na cya... ikaw pa nga nagtapon eh