Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pregnancy Worries

Placenta Previa
I've been diagnose during my last ultrasound, during my 21 weeks, to be having this kind of abnormalities.
As per my doctor I can't be tired, less stress and extra careful. No more long walk, though I really gets easily tired of walking now a days as I have mentioned in my previous entry. I was just kinda hoping that the placenta position will be corrected as baby grows. But more the less I'll be having a caesarean section during my delivery. Ugh!

Gestational Diabetes
This was just clear yesterday when I visit my OB, my GTT result was high and she advised me to take another test, HBA1C, as per the nurse it is blood test to check my average sugar for the past three months.
Then I have to see a dietitian to control my glucose. She then advise me to set an appointment with some doctor. I was asking her what else can I eat then? Ang onti ko na nga lang kumain tapos bawal na ang fruits.
No more colored drinks, water na lang always, no more extra rice, as much as possible 1 cup of rice na lang always hanggat hindi ko na meet yung dietitian. She agreed with oatmeal and milk. Then I have to stop drinking anmum. (I make it as a substitute pa naman to coffee).
She also advised me to monitors baby's movement 3 times a day, and I have to take BPS/BPP (Biophysical Profile Screening) every 2 weeks.

Pregnancy is a fun and happy moments for a woman, I should enjoy this given the above situation...
I lift everything to God... His guidance is all I need. To God be the Glory.
Aja! Kaya natin 'to baby girl... We're excited to see you. We love you. Anything for you baby...

No comments: