Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Onse

Today is supposed to be our 11th anniversary (as BF-GF) if we're not yet married

I can clearly remember what happen that night, eleven years ago, during one of our friends 18th Birthday... Oh! the flowers.... How I love those flowers... flowers na akala ko ay para sa debutant... but it turns out to be mine...

Jep and I are good friends... We never imagine that we'll last this long and we're thankful that we did find one another...

Only few knows our love story.. but it was never a secret to our College friends... I can't thank them enough (our friends) for their collaboration... and for keeping the plan secret to me...

I was thankful that I attended that nights event... I can't think of the possibilities that might happen if I'm not able to... Maybe I would not be this happy... Maybe I became different person...

I'm thankful for my ex-BF, now, My Husband, for accepting me and my family. For being always there for me... For the friendship and for the memories, good or bad. For the Love and Care.. Your my everything!

As the music says...


From LYRICSMODE.COM lyrics archive
Lyrics | Michael Buble lyrics - Everything lyrics



I love You Dadi! ;)

No comments: