Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

12.18.10

we did it.. we did it... we did it hooray!!!



Every girl dreamed of a fairy-tale-like wedding
walking down the aisle...
wearing a white... long... bridal gown...
a church full of flowers, love ones and friends...


But I am not a girl, I am a grown up (thanks to you),
and what matter's most is our marriage...



our lifetime together... as we make all our dreams come true together.


I can't find the right words to say how happy I am.


I'll always be grateful and thankful for you, and for what we have...
for it was always special...


We might not have the luxury of everything...
But we always have each other...


I Love You Mr. Juan Paolo Reyes... :)


note: this message was originally sent via email to hubby...
(i just decided to post it here to make sure that it won't go to trash) haha


No comments: